Tracy Reed fronts as a Model Agent.She owns an Escort Agency and books HOOKERS!

Illegally transports prostitutes from Los Angeles to NY to Miami. Does not pay taxes to IRS and she is under investigation now. If you work with her or for her you are an ***!She actually gets food stamps too!

Already busted once and served time in prison. Now fronting for Big Madam, Michelle Braun who recently got busted.

Michelle Braun is under House arrest and Tracy runs her business for her.I know this because my girlfriend worked for her until I found out!

Had an Experience with Tracy Reed?

Comments

Would love to move and work for them

#200081

I know Michelle Braun personally, I told her about this and she said ABSOLUTELY NOT does she work with this person. She said that was put up in malice.

It's LordsClub.com also PrideMedia.com and ThumbsUpMedia.com

Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Brilliant download is a scam Brilliant Download "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..." Read more One Source Talent - SCAM! I had the WORST experience!!! One Source Talent "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more Tapia Locksmith Tapia Locksmith "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..." Read more Sky Waikiki - Unpleasant Management and Security at Waikiki Shopping Plaza Sky Waikiki "Waikiki shopping Plaza is located at 2250 KALAKAUA AVE, across from the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. This center is not friendly to Europeans. Seems to prefer Japanese tourists with restaurants..." Read more Columbia Sportswear - Shoes broke before I even got to wear them Columbia Sportswear "I stored a pair of brand new Columbia snow boots in the original box in my closet in my home (so no extreme weather fluctuations) for a few years and..." Read more ComfortStar - Waste of Money ComfortStar "Just moved into a newly renovated apartment building in DC. Though i was getting a bargain when i saw the Comfortstar gizmos on the walls of the apartment. I moved..." Read more City Furniture - Warranty coverage is a joke don't pay it City Furniture "I just purchased the sofa from City Furniture not even 2 months ago the color is already coming off on the elbow I have paid for the extra coverage but..." Read more